4-H Intermediate Congress 2015

Good morning!

It is that time of year again to prepare for 4-H Intermediate Congress. The 2015 session will once again be held at Virginia State University from July 13th through July 15th. The cost to attend will be $90.

We are asking for your help this year, agents! Attached is the brochure for the event, in Word format. We did that because there are several places where you can add your personal office information and then distribute. We would like all agents to handle their own registration and accept payments. You can create your own deadlines, as long as I have the information all back 4H Intermediate Congress 2015who need financial assistance.

Please collect all necessary forms and send them to me, along with payment, by Friday, June 26th. That will give me time to organize all the details.

Also, remember we are on the lookout for Teen Mentors as well. They must be experienced 4-Her’s who have completed Mentor Training. We would like them to be between the ages of 14 and 15. It is free for the mentors to attend. You are our eyes and ears, so we trust you to pick the best teens you can send our way. We need ten total. Just fill out the camp forms and forward them to me along with the rest, adding a note to let me know they are mentors.

Any agents who would like to come and help out are welcome to attend as well, just send your health forms along as well. We would love to see you!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me, or Albert Reid, our 4-H Specialist who is in charge of the event.

Thanks for all your help! We couldn’t do this without you!

Jessica Harris
Administrative and Office Specialist II
Virginia Cooperative Extension 4-H
Virginia State University
P.O. Box 9081
Petersburg, VA 23806
Phone: (804) 524-5964
Fax: (804) 524-5057
Email: jbrown@vsu.edu