4HOnline Year End Reporting and Rollover

As we approach the end of another 4-H year, I wanted to remind you that all enrollment data for the 2015-2016 4-H year needs to be entered into 4HOnline prior to midnight on September 30, 2016.  It is the responsibility of the 4-H Agent or person in charge of the 4-H program to review the ES237 report and check it for accuracy.  Online enrollment data is shared with local, state, and federal partners so it’s critical that your ES237 data is accurate and that all of your youth and adults members are entered into 4HOnline prior to midnight on September 30. 

To help you and your families with the rollover process, please visit this web link for tip sheets and resources: http://www.ext.vt.edu/topics/4h-youth/online/index.html.  I’ve also attached the tip sheets specifically for rollover to this email.  If additional help is needed, please don’t hesitate to contact me as I’m happy to walk you through the process or answer any questions you may have.  

In preparation for the new 4-H year beginning on October 1, 2016, 4HOnline will be shut down October 1 – 4.  What this means is that no unit (county and city) managers, club leaders, and/or families, will be able to enroll or re-enroll members during this time.  The system will reopen on October 5 for re-enrollment and data entry.  During this time, I will be updating the project list to include Teen Cuisine as well as adding SNAP-Ed to the EFNEP project offerings and District Horse Show will be added as a competition area.  Furthermore, to help collect 4-H Alumni data, a check box will be included for parent one and parent two to indicate if they are 4-H Alumni.  If there are other changes to the project listing you would like made, please let me know.  

Thanks for all you do!

Tonya