In case you missed our last webinar, here are the topics we discussed (click on the links below to view each PDF). We hold monthly webinars on the last Tuesday of each month at 9am. If you would like more info, Please join our listserv.
Virginia Community Garden Network Shared Resources Folder
If you would like to view the recording, you can do so here: Play recording
We are excited to introduce our new Virginia Community Garden Network Website (this page) which can be found here: http://blogs.ext.vt.edu/virginia-community-garden-network/
This is where we will post resources and past webinars. Feel free to post a question or comment and share with your fellow gardeners!
In the next webinar, we will be learning more about the Salem Fresh Ideas donation garden. We look forward to seeing you there!
Thank you, The VACGN Team
WHO IS LEADING THIS EFFORT? – WHO ARE YOU HEARING FROM ON THE WEBINAR SERIES?
WANT TO GET TO KNOW US BETTER?
Meredith Ledlie Johnson
Family Nutrition Program
Policy, Systems and Environmental Change Programming Coordinator
Kelli H. Scott
Virginia Cooperative Extension
Montgomery County Agriculture & Natural Resources
Support Staff = Duncan, Angela
- Please suggest ideas for future monthly webinars
- We would love to start highlighting specific gardens and hear directly from you!
- Are there any specific resources community gardens need right away?
As a way to keep the Community Garden conversation going, we are offering a standing MONTHLY WEBINAR SERIES on the last Tuesday of the month at 9am.
To keep up with the most recent webinar post, please CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR LISTSERV.
You can also find all of our upcoming webinars, as well as past archived webinars at the WEBINARS Tab above. Look under the title photo and you will see two links, Home and Webinars. You will find all the archived webinars under the Webinars tab.
Webinar #1: Intro to the Virginia Community Garden Network
Webinar #2: Details on the Mapping Project and Ways to Connect
Hi Folks! We want to connect with you ~ Below you will find ways to join our listserv, Google Folder for sharing resources, and the VA Community Garden Directory.
Click apply for membership
- Google folder for sharing resources on different topics facing community gardens
- VA Community Garden Directory: Development of asset inventory and a map of community gardens in Virginia. Currently, reached over 20 community gardens across VA.
How to Join the Directory and the Map? Check out these 2 links below.
- Please take our Mapping Survey to collect data on your community garden
- Once the survey is completed, it will create an icon on the Google Map!
- *** Some do not want to be included in the map, NO PROBLEM! We would still love to collect your info and work with you and your community garden.
Click Here to take Our Mapping Survey
Click Here to Link to Map
For more info and questions – Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org