MONTHLY WEBINAR SERIES – ARCHIVED WEBINARS LISTED BELOW
JOIN US LIVE ON THE LAST TUESDAY OF EACH MONTH AT 9AM. YOU WILL FIND THE LINKS TO CONNECT ON OUR LISTSERV.
Our webinars will share educational resources, ideas, lesson plans, and ways to make the most out of your Community Garden.
2019 VCGN Conversations (WEBINARS)
- Webinar #1: Intro to the Virginia Community Garden Network – Reminder of Resources
- Anna Copplestone – Roanoke Community Garden Network – Connection to Carilion Health
- Heidi Hertz – Assistant Secretary of Agriculture and Forestry – Nutrition & Food Secuity
2018 VCGN Conversations (WEBINARS)
- Webinar #1: Intro to the Virginia Community Garden Network
- Webinar #2: Details on the Mapping Project and Ways to Connect
- Webinar #3: Shared Resources Folder – Tool-Kits, Produce Safety, & Herbicide Injury
- Webinar #4: Conversation with Laura Reilly from Town of Salem and Salem’s Fresh Ideas Garden
- Webinar #5: Master Gardener Volunteers and the Annual Master Gardener College (scroll to the 5:40 minute mark for the opening of the conversation)
- Webinar #6: Maureen McGongale – NRV Health District & The Farmacy Garden
- Webinar #7: Diana Schmitt McCall – Town of Black Mountain, NC Parks & Rec, Dr. John Wilson Community Garden
We want to hear from you!
- Please suggest ideas for future monthly webinars
- We would love to start highlighting specific gardens and hear from you!
- Are there any specific resources community gardens need right away?
DON’T FORGET TO: