4th H for Health Challenge

I wanted to share with you the recording of a presentation I created regarding the 4th H for Health Challenge.  I gave this presentation as part of the April First Friday discussion and at In-Service to the FCS agents during their update but wanted to share as broadly as possible.  This challenge is a great way to get your 4-H clubs involved in eating more fruits and vegetables, drinking more water, and being more physically active in the club meeting setting.  Once you have had a chance to view the recording, please email me if this is something you’d be interested in implementing in your locality.  This challenge is a great and fun way to engage youth in healthy living behaviors that will hopefully last a lifetime and I hope you will consider incorporating it into your programming efforts.

Tonya Price wants to share this WebEx recording with you.

Tonya Price’s Personal Room-20160210 1503-1 Wednesday, February 10, 2016 10:16 am | Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)

PLAY RECORDING ( 10 min) https://virginiatech.webex.com/virginiatech/ldr.php?RCID=06a0e50a4f6c37e9d28d795c26f200c5