Join us for the 2019 Eastern Virginia AREC Soybean Field Day in Warsaw on Sept. 24.
Field Tour Topics
• Roundup-Ready and conventional soybean breeding: Dr. Bo Zhang
• Food-grade soybean breeding: Dr. Bo Zhang
• The best maturity group for your farm: Dr. David Holshouser
• Weed management in soybean: Dr. Michael Flessner
• Integrated pest management approach for soybean: Dr. Sally Taylor
• Use of UAV in crop research and production: Dr. Joseph Oakes
• Industrial hemp production: Dr. John Fike
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
➢ Field research tours begin at 8:30 a.m.
➢ Lunch: 12:00 p.m.
Please register by emailing Joseph Oakes at firstname.lastname@example.org