CANCELLED! Due to Virginia Tech’s response to COVID-19 and out of concern for everyone, we are cancelling all of these workshops. We will reschedule after field season in Nov. or Dec.
- Herbicide Resistance- What is it and how did we get here?
- Creating Effective Herbicide Plans
- Integrated Weed Management of Palmer amaranth, common ragweed, and horseweed/marestail
- Local Perspective on Weed Management
- Putting It All Together: Creating a Weed Management Plan
CCA credits will be offered
Free lunch to start or end the program!
If you are a person with a disability and desire any assistive devices, services or other accommodations to participate in this activity, please contact the Extension office listed above or TDD* during business hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to discuss accommodations 5 days prior to the event. *TDD number is (800) 828-1120.
Virginia Cooperative Extension programs and employment are open to all, regardless of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. An equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.